Thursday 26 April 2012

Reflecting on Communication

I feel that the Internet and Social Media have both brought an astounding number of benefits in terms of quick and easy communication.

The fact that, nowadays, we don't even have to leave our house to speak to our friends.  I also find it fascinating that we can communicate with anyone, anywhere in the world, for free.

Aspects like privacy and identity do worry me - I would like for, one day, the Internet to be completely secure, but the points I have discussed in this blog do not provide much hope, due to its large scale and complexity.

I have thoroughly enjoyed researching for this blog so far - I have learned a lot of information that is relevant to my studies and I hope I can apply the knowledge I have gained to future projects.

Thank you for taking an interest in my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment